Membership in Child’s World America
We are seeking to build a robust community of cross-sector professionals and organizations who work with and for children as well as individuals and organizations that endorse and support CWA’s mission.
Membership in the national organization is open to all. A minimum donation of $5 is required to help cover membership expenses as well as provide support for our organizational and journalism programs.
We are a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Africa is said to be the source of the phrase “It takes a village to raise a child”. In America, today, providing every chance to become a safe, healthy, and educated child is more a family responsibility than a collective community responsibility. At Child’s World America, we believe there is a role for everyone in promoting and protecting the nation’s greatest treasure – our children. Your membership helps keep CWA programs operating such as supporting the journalism work of Child’s World NEWS. It is also an invitation to join together with a community that believes all Americans share a common stewardship of our youngest citizens.
- Subscription to the Child’s World NEWS eDigest.
- Member Discounts & Priority at Child’s World PRESENTS events.
- Additional member discounts offered by Child’s World America.
- Coming Soon… Access to our exclusive online collaboration community, webinars, podcasts, printed digests and more!
The work to make America a better place for our children and their well-being is shared among many organizations. While the work is different and varied, all share a common desire to help improve the lives of our children, their families and the communities they grow up in. Your membership helps keep CWA programs operating such as supporting the journalism work of Child’s World NEWS. It is also a statement of common purpose and mutual support of each other’s work.
- Your organizations name listed as a member on our website and select marketing materials.
- Use rights for your organizational newsletters and blogs of ALL original content created by Child’s World NEWS.
- Have your voice heard! Contribute opinion and editorial articles to Child’s World NEWS.
- Calling all experts! The chance to participate at events produced by Child’s World America.
- Material distribution at public events with opportunities for staff representation.
- Publicity support for your events by CWA and Child’s World NEWS.
- Announcement support for your organizations events on our events calendar and social media.
- Priority preference and discount given to your member staff for CWA produced events.
- Coming Soon… Your organization profiled on our exclusive online collaboration community. Features include publicizing your organizations announcements, photo’s, discussions, events and more directly to members.
If you have questions about any of our memberships, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.